We are looking for a B2B sales and account management professional to play a key role in enhancing the growth of our business.
Tofuture’s mission is to enable companies to truly capitalize the ESG intelligence in the development of sustainable business. To benefit ESG data when minimizing the negative impacts of the business and when developing new sustainable business. With the help of our SaaS service, the companies are able to manage the sustainability development of the business systematically e.g. towards net zero emissions goals, circular economy and safe working environment. And the companies can report about the sustainability transparently and efficiently for different types of stakeholders. Tofuture offers services for sustainability management and development both in the Finnish and international markets.
As an Account Manager, you’ll share our passion for mainstreaming data-driven sustainable business practices and are excited to work for more sustainable future.
As an Account Manager
- Your main responsibilities are account management and development and implementation of the sales plan that expands company’s customer base.
- As working in a small team, your responsibility area will be broad and include versatile activities. You are responsible for sales planning and sales and account processes as a whole.
- The responsibilities include e.g. new customer acquisition, the implementation projects of our SaaS service, building and nurturing long-lasting customer relationships, provision of continuous customer support and the delivery of the customer promise.
- You support the customers in data-driven sustainability management: recognize the needs of the customers’ and additional sales opportunities and support customers in receiving the maximized added value. Your role includes also tasks related to customer relationship marketing.
- You work in close cooperation with CEO and Head of R&D.
To excel in this role, your background should include
- Profound experience of B2B sales activities with a strong track-record, especially in the ICT field and service sales
- Strong experience of the customer implementation projects
- Skills to develop and nurture long-term client relationships and motivation to provide high quality customer support.
- Knowledge in corporate sustainability is considered as a plus. You are keen to develop your knowledge of the evolving sustainability requirements and potential of sustainable business.
- You are fluent in English (and Finnish)
As a person, you
- Have passion to reach the ambitious targets, deliver high-class customer experience and want to make a change happen
- Have great communication, influencing and teamworking skills
- Have hands-on approach to work
- Take initiative and ownership of your area and are interested in supporting the company’s growth
- A mission-driven role and a position to drive for the development corporate sustainability at the strategic level
- An opportunity to be part of the growth of the company both in Finland and at the international level
- An influential position to impact on the development and processes of a small growth-seeking company
- A position which is permanent and based in Helsinki, Finland with flexible hybrid way of working
Send your application with CV and excepted salary (in pdf format) via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19th 2021, please.
For further information on the position please contact CEO Riikka Karppinen email@example.com or tel. + 358 40 5627424.