We are looking for a B2B sales professional to play a key role in enhancing the growth of our business.
Our passion is to mainstream data-driven sustainable business practices for more sustainable future. Tofuture’s mission is to enable companies to truly capitalize the ESG intelligence in their business.
The importance of high-quality ESG data is indisputable in the eyes of investors, banks and management teams when e.g. analyzing the climate related risks, developing new sustainable business and reporting ESG metrics.
We, at Tofuture, support corporations in systematic ESG data management, ESG reporting and sustainability development. Tofuture’s offering covers the combination of sustainability software and consultancy services. We seek growth both in the Finnish and international markets.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll share our passion for mainstreaming data-driven sustainable business practices and are excited to work for more sustainable future.
As a Sales Manager
- Your main responsibilities are the development and implementation of the sales plan that expands company’s customer base.
- As working in a small team, your responsibility area will be broad and include versatile activities. You are responsible for sales planning and the sales process as a whole.
- The key responsibilities include e.g. new customer acquisition, the management of implementation projects, building and nurturing long-lasting customer relationships and the delivery of the customer promise.
- You support the customers in data-driven sustainability management: recognize the needs of the customers’ and additional sales opportunities and support customers in receiving the maximized added value.
- You work in close cooperation with CEO and Head of R&D.
To excel in this role, your background should include
- Profound experience of B2B sales activities with a strong track-record, especially in the ICT field and SaaS sales
- Knowledge in corporate sustainability is considered as a strong plus. You are keen to develop your knowledge of the evolving sustainability requirements and the potential of sustainable business.
- Experience of the customer implementation projects
- Skills to develop and nurture long-term client relationships
- You are fluent in English (and Finnish)
As a person, you
- Have passion to reach the ambitious sales targets, deliver high-class customer experience and want to make a change happen
- Are energetic and initiate easily relaxed but informative conversations with prospects
- Have great communication, influencing and teamworking skills
- Have hands-on approach to work
- Take initiative and ownership of your area and are interested in supporting the company’s growth
- A mission-driven role and a position to drive for the development corporate sustainability at the strategic level
- An opportunity to be part of the growth of the company both in the Finnish market and internationally
- An influential position to impact on the development and processes of a small growth-seeking company
- An opportunity for the company ownership
- A position which is permanent and based in Helsinki, Finland with flexible hybrid way of working
Send your application with CV and excepted salary (in pdf format) via e-mail at email@example.com by March 27th 2022.
For further information on the position please contact CEO Riikka Karppinen firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. + 358 40 5627424.
We are looking forward to your contact!