You can collect data according to your company’s needs to support the development of sustainability, monitor KPIs, report on sustainability, or calculate the carbon footprint. You can modify the indicators as the requirements change.
Tofuture CSM tool meets the following challenges
- ESG (environmental, social, and governance data) data, which provides an up-to-date view of sustainability, is required in order to set targets for the sustainability of your operations and monitor their performance. - There is a lot of data on the sustainability of operations. Sustainability data is generated in different forms, at different times and from several different sources, sites, and offices. Managing it all is a real challenge, and compiling and editing the data takes sustainability specialists a lot of time. Time that could be used to improve sustainability. - Investors and financiers keep an increasingly close eye on the ESG risks linked to the operations of companies. Data-based identification of the risks linked to sustainability plays an increasingly important role. - The transparency and reporting requirements pertaining to sustainability are constantly evolving. You have to provide reports on sustainability data to meet the needs of many different stakeholders, often in slightly different formats. The Tofuture CSM (Sustainability Management Software) tool is a service that supports sustainability management. It enables you to obtain reliable and fact-based ESG data to support management and monitor sustainability indicators. You can also improve your sustainability reporting to different stakeholders. The tool is a cloud-based service (SaaS service), which can be used via a browser anywhere in the world. It is suitable for different types of companies and organizations, regardless of their line of business, that have set strategic sustainability targets, develop sustainability, report on the development of sustainability on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, and have several sites, production facilities, or offices, the operational sustainability of which it measures. - Collect a wide range of sustainability data - Manage sustainability data generated from different sources - Ensure that sustainability data is collected in the correct format - Improve the process to create sustainability reports - Enable up-to-date sustainability data to support the management’s decision-making - Compile data according to different sustainability frameworks and to meet different reporting requirements (for the management, for annual reporting, and for different stakeholders) - Fulfill the information requirements of financiers and investors - Enhance the reliability of sustainability data and save time. Sustainability experts can focus on the analysis of sustainability data and the further development of the sustainability of operations.
Manage sustainability at the strategic level
The Tofuture CSM tool provides a versatile solution to sustainability management and reporting
Systematically collect data
With Tofuture CSM (Sustainability Management Software), you can collect ESG data systematically and more efficiently. The collected ESG data is tailored to the customer’s strategic targets, sustainability indicators, and reporting principles, as well as the reporting requirements of external stakeholders.
- Data can be collected to calculate the carbon footprint and in accordance with the material GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) indicators. The data collection can take into account, e.g. the reporting requirements of CDP, SASB, or the authorities.
- Data is collected systematically. The tool provides the user with information on the type, format, and level of data collected.
- Strategies and sustainability requirements change and develop. The way the tool is implemented can be flexibly modified according to changing needs. You can include new indicators in the tool as required.
Decisions based on analysis
The Tofuture CSM tool enables you to have sustainability data in a compatible and understandable format in one location, which makes it easy to consolidate, analyze, and further process the data to support decision-making. You can concentrate on the overall picture of the current state of sustainability as well as analysis and development work.
Modifiable reports and the versatile BI tool based on the Qlik Sense technology enable the deep analysis of data. You can analyze data from different viewpoints.
- Data consolidation and analysis
- Versatile graphs and different table formats for analysis
- You can export results to Excel or print them out as PDF or image files
Report on and verify sustainability
There are several different sustainability reporting frameworks, and external stakeholders required specific ESG data. With the Tofuture CSM tool, you can edit the ESG data to the correct reporting format and verify the progress of sustainability work to the key stakeholders (such as financiers and investors).
High quality data and data management provide you with external verification capability. You can grant the verifier the right to verify the tool data.
Clear visual data enables you to communicate on the development of corporate sustainability within your organization.
The tool supports
- reporting in accordance with the GRI standard, CDP, SASB, etc.
- Monitor indicators in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN
- Emission calculation according to the GHG protocol
Establishing strategy, setting targets, reviewing performance, and bonuses are strongly based on indicators and data. The Tofuture CSM tool provides up-to-date ESG data, enabling businesses to make smart strategic and operational decisions. With higher quality ESG data produced in a timelier manner to support decision-making, sustainability becomes a natural part of the company’s daily decision-making. Based on ESG data and indicators, sustainability can be integrated into the management’s bonus system.
- Up-to-date ESG data and sustainability indicators
- Management’s dashboard reports on selected KPIs
- Indicators modified in accordance with the strategy
for corporate sustainability management
Flexible implementation to collect data
Many ways of collecting data
You can collect data in many ways: manually, downloading to Excel, or automatically using system integrations. You can collect data on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Whatever suits your company best!
Data validation process
Manage every stage of the data collection process to ensure the consistency and quality of the data. Improve your readiness for external verification of sustainability data.
Carbon footprint and handprint calculation
Using data and emission coefficients, the tool calculates the Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions in accordance with the GHG protocol. You can also calculate your carbon handprint based on data.
Versatile analysis options
Drill deeper into data. Analyze your company’s performance against your sustainability targets, discover the major emission sources, and compare the energy-efficiency of sites and offices using the versatile BI tool (Qlik Sense).
Reporting to management and funding partners
Reliable, integrated, and well-structured ESG data enables you to meet the information needs of management teams, investors, and financiers. The dashboard brings the key sustainability indicators into one view.
Compile data for sustainability reporting
You can make the whole annual sustainability reporting process more efficient. Compile and report data in different ways according to the selected framework (e.g. GRI, SASB, CDP).
Risk identification and analysis
Identify and manage the ESG risks related to your organization’s sustainability and operations based on data and analysis.
The more strategic role the sustainability plays in an organization, the more important value the reliable ESG data has. We are committed to long-term cooperation with our clients for enabling efficient utilization of ESG data.Riikka Karppinen, CEO